Amazon Marketplace enables third-party sellers to sell products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Amazon's regular offerings.
Amazon Easy Ship is a delivery service for Amazon.in sellers. Amazon orders are picked up from the seller's location by an Amazon Logistics delivery associate and delivered to the buyers' location with minimal effort from sellers.With Easy Ship, customers can easily track their orders and delivery date.
Use our integration with amazon to get Fulfilled by amazon and do hassle-free business using amazon logistic services.
What you need
- A seller account on Amazon seller central.
- Eshopbox Fulfillment centers registered as your pick up address.
Using this app, you can
- Track if any new listings are added to your Amazon product catalog
- Track if you have received any new orders
- Update inventory for your listings on Amazon
- Search for a shipping label and invoices from Amazon
- Track if an order is canceled
- Create expected return in Eshopbox workspace
Product and Inventory Sync
- When you add new listings to your Amazon catalog, marks products available on the Amazon Easy Ship sales channel.
- Change in the sellable Inventory in the Eshopbox fulfillment center, update stock on Amazon.
Order Fulfillment integration
- When a customer places a new order submits it for fulfillment to Eshopbox.
- Send information about the scheduled slot for shipment from available slots to Amazon.
Returns and cancellations
- If customer cancels the order, send an order cancellation request to Eshopbox.
- When customer request a return, create a new return expected request in your Eshopbox workspace corresponding to that order.