Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Zapier lets you connect Eshopbox to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
What you need
- Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect Eshopbox to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Eshopbox"
- Use your credentials to connect your Eshopbox workspace to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Eshopbox and Zapier.