Flipkart Marketplace enables third-party sellers to sell products on a fixed-price online marketplace. Be it a manufacturer, vendor or supplier, simply sell your products online on Flipkart and become a top e-commerce player with minimum investment.
Use our deep integration with Flipkart and manage everything seamlessly.
What you need
- A seller account on flipkart seller
- Eshopbox Fulfillment centers registered as your pick up address.
Using this app, you can-
- Track if any new listings are added to your Flipkart product catalog
- Track if you have received any new orders
- Update inventory for your listings on Flipkart
- Search for a shipping label and invoices from Flipkart
- Mark an order ready to dispatch on Flipkart
- Track if an order is canceled
- Create expected return in Eshopbox
Product and Inventory Sync
- Add new listings to your Flipkart catalog, marks products available on the Flipkart seller fulfilled channel.
- Change in the sellable Inventory in the Eshopbox fulfillment center, update stock on Flipkart.
- When a customer places a new order, submits it for fulfillment to Eshopbox.
- Get shipping label from Flipkart while packing the order
- Mark order ready to dispatch and download manifest from Flipkart, send a notification to Flipkart.
Returns and cancellations
- If customer cancels the order, send an order cancellation request to Eshopbox
- When customer request a return, create a new return expected request in your Eshopbox workspace corresponding to that order.