eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce corporation that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website.
Eshopbox integrates with ebay to help you manage your physical goods' subscriptions, fulfillment, and billing with ease.
What you need
- An account on ebay.
- Eshopbox Fulfillment centers registered as your pick up address.
Using this app, you can
- Track if any new product are added to your ebay product.
- Track if you have received any new orders.
- Update inventory for your products on ebay.
- Send notification for order ready to ship to ebay.
- Track if an order is canceled.
Product and Inventory Sync
- Add a new product to your ebay account, marks product available on the Eshopbox workspace.
- Change in the sellable Inventory in the Eshopbox fulfillment center, update inventory on ebay.
- When a customer places a new order, submit it for fulfillment to Eshopbox.
- Eshopbox makes the order Ready to ship, send a notification to ebay.
Returns and cancellations
- If the customer cancels the order, send an order cancellation request to Eshopbox.