Shopify is an effective ecommerce website builder that allows merchants to design, develop, market, and sell any type of goods to consumers around the world.
Selling physical goods on a recurring basis? Managing customers, subscriptions, orders should be taking a toll on you and your business operations. Eshopbox integrates with Shopify to help you manage your physical goods' subscriptions, fulfillment, and billing with ease.
What you need
- An account on Shopify.
- Eshopbox Fulfillment centers registered as your pick up address.
Using this app, you can
- Track if any new product are added to your Shopify product.
- Track if you have received any new orders.
- Update inventory for your products on Shopify.
- Send notification for order ready to ship to Shopify.
- Track if an order is canceled.
Product and Inventory Sync
- Add a new product to your Shopify account, marks product available on the Eshopbox workspace.
- Change in the sellable Inventory in the Eshopbox fulfillment center, update inventory on Shopify.
- When a customer places a new order, submit it for fulfillment to Eshopbox.
- Eshopbox makes the order Ready to ship, send a notification to Shopify.
Returns and cancellations
- If the customer cancels the order, send an order cancellation request to Eshopbox.