Eshopbox is looking forward to onboard a diligent Full Stack Developer/ Software Engineer to producescalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the fullsoftware development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer; you shouldbe comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks andthird-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.6. Testsoftware to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
Our Current Stack
- Backend: Spring (JAVA), Spring Boot, Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINXPlus.
- Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store5.
- Infrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub, Firebase Hosting), Pusher.io (WebSockets), Filestack, Postmark app,
- Tools: Postman app, JIRA
- Rest APIs, Microservices, Agile, Oauth, Message Queue, Git
What makes you eligible?
- 6 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Faimilarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience working on the AWS technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Degree in B.tech/BE.
Are you who we are looking for? If yes, then grab the opportunity at the earliest and click the apply button!