Eshopbox is looking forward to onboarding a committed Customer Outreach Manager who is motivated enough to combine his Analytical, Communication and Managerial skills in order to bring the best set of customers in the house. Overseeing the planning and implementation of outreach strategies along with cultivating relationships with the stakeholders is the crux of this role.
Wondering what your Responsibilities would be?
- Uncover strategic growth opportunities through research, outreach and generation of leads across the ecommerce fulfilment operations.
- Drive conversations through emails and social media with prospects on Eshopbox and their commerce operations through various communication tools and applications.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market dynamics, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of Eshopbox platform with brand strategies and operations; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Develop and distribute the Eshopbox pitch deck for customer success.
- Design and deliver product demo to customers for a better understanding of Eshopbox and pitch appropriate solutions.
- Build a relevant Pricing Proposal for large enterprises based on customer profile and their needs.
- Collaborate and contribute with internal and external stakeholders towards product development and innovation.
- Responsible for final agreement sign-off with the customer for handing over to the customer success team in a timely and efficient manner.
What Makes you Eligible?
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience in the same role of almost 5-8 years.
- Skilled at analyzing customer behaviour, market insights and analytics to enable strategic decision making.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills for networking and relationship building.
- Understanding of social media landscape for efficient consumer engagement and activations across platforms.
- Sales Management experience across e-commerce, Supply chain or technology domain.
- Well versed with sales applications- Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom or similar.
- Strong passion for e-commerce channels and industry.
- Flexibility - Things change around here. FAST!
- Other Interpersonal skills like self-motivation, persistency, patience and eagerness to learn and work independently.
Are you whom we are looking for? If yes, then grab the opportunity at the earliest and click that apply button!