Eshopbox is looking forward to onboard a committed Product Manager who is motivated enough to combine his analytical, communication and managerial skills in order to administer our customers in the best possible manner. The product manager would be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
Wondering what your Responsibilities would be?
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multidisciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new products.
- Manage the planning, scoping, execution and delivery across multiple projects.
- Overviewing the technical implementation of product development.
- Defining the product architecture, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified requirements.
- Exhibit sound product discernment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Run prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires.
- Creating product design prototypes.
- Writing and building rich content/user manuals help guides and documents.
- Leading and interacting with cross-functional teams, including product design and engineering.
What Makes you Eligible?
- Excellent balance of organization and people skills, project management, and a “thirst for the new”.
- Technical Background with 1+ years experience in the software industry, in roles relevant to project/ program management.
- Experience in working with software development with scrum methodology and Agile framework.
- Work experience on the internet / eCommerce industry is preferred.
- Good exposure to SaaS based tools.
- Quick grasping and self-learning skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Are you who we are looking for? If yes, then grab the opportunity at the earliest and click the apply button!