Eshopbox is looking for a skilled and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our Centre of Excellence to build and scale effective software solutions for our Ecommerce Domain.
Wondering what your Responsibilities would be?
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Provide full support to the software development teams to deploy, run and roll out new services and new capabilities in Cloud infrastructure
- Implement CI/CD and DevOps best practices for software application teams and assist in executing the integration and operation processes
- Build proactive monitoring and alerting infrastructure services to support operations and system health
- Be hands-on in developing prototypes and conducting Proof of Concepts
- Work in an agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other engineers to bring new solutions to the table
- Join the DevOps Chapter where you’ll have the opportunity to investigate and share information about technologies within the DevOps Engineering Community.
What Makes you Eligible?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Software Engineering with appropriate experience
- Minimum of 2 year of proven experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience in working with a DevOps culture, following Agile Software Development methodologies of Scrum
- Proven experience in source code management tools like Bitbucket and Git
- Solid experience in CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins
- Shown ability with configuration management tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes) and repository tools like Artifactory
- Experience in Cloud architecture & provisioning
- Knowledge in Programming / Querying NoSQL databases
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Are you who we are looking for? If yes, then grab the opportunity at the earliest and click the apply button!