Eshopbox is looking forward to hire a prolific and talented Customer Success Manager L-2. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service. As such, we need senior managers to drive success for our customers and ensure they reach their desired outcomes from the usage of far eye. This role includes responsibilities (e.g., adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, scaling, etc.).
Wondering what your Responsibilities would be?
- On board new customers/clients on the platform.
- Define and optimize customer journeys.
- Gather and provide feedback from/to other departments, including Sales, Services, Support, Product, and others, to improve the customer experience.
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Showcases newly released features and maximize the usage of relevant features.
- Do an in-depth analysis of your customers and suggest improvements to their ecommerce operation.
- Identify up sell opportunities and ensure renewals.
- Schedule and complete monthly business reviews with the customers.
- Manage customer escalations with speed and urgency, mobilizing resources across the company as appropriate.
What Makes you Eligible?
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Success functions in B2B Ecommerce or SAAS companies (Preferable).
- Vast experience interacting and planning with C-level executives.
- An ability to understand business problems, thinks of solutions, and also effectively communicates the same.
- Experience of calculating Net Churn and Logo Churn.
- Analytical and Process Oriented mind set.
- Combined Background of client / brand onboarding and Customer Success experience.
- Exposure to Internet/Ecommerce sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Are you who we are looking for? If yes, then grab the opportunity at the earliest and click the apply button!