We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. As a UI/UX Designer, your responsibilities include: gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software, wireframing, storyboards, user flows, process flows, etc and hands-on experience in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Invision and other visual designing tools.
- Manage client proposals from typesetting to design, print and production.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them regarding design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
Basic Requirement and Skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Knowledge of wireframing tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
B.tech/ BCA / MCA.