Eshopbox is looking forward to onboard a committed Product Manager who is motivated enough to combine his analytical, communication and managerial skills in order to administer our customers in the best possible manner. The product manager would be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Working within marketing and across departments to successfully ensure our vision for the product and the services are consistently delivered on.
- Manage the planning, scoping, execution and delivery across multiple projects.
- Working within the operations function to establish, monitor and report on the right metrics for each product/service being rendered.
- Preempt bottlenecks and resource issues by analyzing requirements, setting up project plans and following up on execution.
- Communicate progress and champion project-level and team-level retrospect sessions.
- Writing and building rich content/user manuals help guides and documents.
Basic Requirement and Skills
- Excellent balance of organization and people skills, project management, and a “thirst for the new”.
- Technical Background with 2+ years experience in the software industry, in roles relevant to project/ program management.
- Good exposure to SaaS based tools.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Quick grasping and self-learning skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
B.Tech/ BCA/ BE/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Tech+MBA