Eshopbox is looking for a diligent Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of our Engineering team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. To accomplish this, you should have experience in web technologies, Spring/Spring Boot, Database, Java, Spring/Spring Boot, Database, MySQL, NoSQL. We're looking for a tech-savvy candidate who should have exposure to consuming data through different interfaces such as Web APIs 's/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML.
Our current stack
- Backend: Spring (JAVA), Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINX Plus.
- Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store 5.
- Infrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub, Firebase Hosting), Scrapy Cloud, Pusher.io(WebSockets), Getstream.io, Filestack, Postmark app, AS2 Gateway, Google Cloud Endpoints Framework, MongoDB, Algolia, Memcache
- Tools: Gitlab, Postman app, JIRA.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Basic Requirement and Skills
- Experience of 2+ years in backend development.
- Experience in connecting backend and frontend services.
- Exposure to consume data through different interfaces (Web API's/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML).
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS.
- Ability to write clean, reusable, and well-documented code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of API authentication techniques (Token, JWT, OAuth2) - desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience with API Design will be a plus.
- Keeping a well-maintained technical document about feature implementation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Are you who we are looking for? If yes, then grab the opportunity at the earliest and click the apply button!!
Company URL: http://eshopbox.com/