We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end developer to join our Engineering team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications by translating the wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Our current stack
- Backend: Scrapy (Python), Spring (JAVA), Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINX Plus.
- Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store 5.
- Infrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub, Firebase,Hosting), Scrapy Cloud, Pusher.io(websockets), Getstream.io, Filestack, Postmarkapp, AS2, Gateway.
- Tools: Beanstalkapp, Postman app, JIRA.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Basic Requirement and Skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
B.tech/ BCA / MCA.