We are looking for a Content Writer to join our content management team. You will require to enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, and regularly expand our company's digital footprint. As a Content Writer, you will conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generate ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publishing. You will be required to write blogs, case studies, info-graphics on an ongoing basis to support, promote the offering, attract site visitors through search, social media, and email. You will be managing a team of content writers and review their work. To fulfil this requirement, it's preferable if you have an expertise in the B2B domain or you've worked with marketing agencies.
- Write content that drives people to welcome further into our world.
- Create promotional content to post on social sites.
- Actively research on industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Produce multimedia content to rigorous intellectual and academic standards.
- Write content for ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Brainstorming potential article/blog ideas and spin-offs with internal stakeholders and gathering important information on the topic.
- Updating old articles and website content for content accuracy, consistency and general tidying up.
- Creating SOPs/guidelines around content writing to ensure all around content consistency (voice, style, fonts, images, vocabulary, etc).
- Enable other stakeholders in the company to write for their specific domain with defined guidelines.
- Proof read and edit blog posts before publication.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Gather intelligence around how better content could be delivered to the audience.
- Write clear and precise marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Use SEO optimized writing to increase web traffic.
- Enhance digital marketing initiatives on a basic level - SEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics for the same.
Basic Requirement and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Editor, Journalism or a similar role.
- Should produce accurate and engaging content (including short and long form copy) for multiple channels and audiences.
- High-level proficiency with English grammar fundamentals and wide variety of vocabulary is a must.
- Communication and organisational skills must be highly developed, as stakeholder engagement is key within the role.
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to translate and distill often complex or technical information into accurate, engaging copy.
- Excellent research and high-level writing skills to initiate and complete content ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and when required, autonomously with limited guidance.
- A flair for writing and editing skills with an understanding of what works on the internet. Must be strongly familiar with web publications.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proofreading.
- Ability to develop all types of content and write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in using content management systems to produce web pages.
- SEO optimized writing with an understanding of keywords and Meta tags - ability to write web page titles, Meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Must display exceptional attention to detail and meet deadlines at the same time.
- Content writing experience with a technology, eCommerce or supply chain domain will be preferable.
BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, Digital content, Copy writing or related field.