Smart fulfillment program by Flipkart helps seller by reducing overall cost of doing business through inventory and logistics management, and boosting the sales and ROI
Use our deep integration with Flipkart and manage everything seamlessly.
What you need
- A seller account on flipkart smart fulfillment
- Eshopbox Fulfillment centers registered as your pick up address.
Using this app, you can-
- Track if any new listings are added to your Flipkart product catalog
- Send a sampling message to Flipkart
- Track if you have received any new orders
- Update inventory for your listings on Flipkart
- Search for a shipping label and invoices from Flipkart
- Mark an order ready to dispatch on Flipkart
- Track if an order is canceled
- Create expected return in Eshopbox
Product and Inventory Sync
- Add new listings to your Flipkart catalog, marks products available on the Flipkart smart fulfilled channel with F-Assured badge.
- Change in the sellable Inventory in the Eshopbox fulfillment center, update stock on Flipkart.
- When a customer places a new order, submits it for fulfillment to Eshopbox.
- Get shipping label and invoice from Flipkart while packing the order
- Mark order ready to dispatch and download manifest from Flipkart, send a notification to Flipkart.
Returns and cancellations
- If customer cancels the order, send an order cancellation request to Eshopbox
- When customer request a return, create a new return expected request in your Eshopbox workspace corresponding to that order.