Amazon Marketplace enables third-party sellers to sell products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Amazon's regular offerings.
Use our deep integration with Amazon to get Fulfilled by Amazon and Prime tag on your products without unnecessary bets of committing inventory to one sales channel.
What you need
- A seller account on Amazon seller central.
- Eshopbox Fulfillment centers registered as your pick up address
Using this app, you can
- Track if any new listings are added to your Amazon product catalog
- Send a sampling message to Amazon
- Track if you have received any new orders
- Update inventory for your listings on Amazon
- Search for a shipping label and invoices from Amazon
- Mark an order ready to ship on Amazon
- Track if an order is canceled
- Updates Amazon about received returns
Product and Inventory Sync
- When you convert your Amazon Listings to be Fulfilled by Amazon, mark it available on Amazon prime sales channel and sends a sampling message to Amazon.
- Change in the sellable Inventory in the Eshopbox fulfillment center, update stock on Amazon.
- When a customer places a new order, submit it for fulfillment to Eshopbox.
- Eshopbox makes the order Ready to ship, send a notification to Amazon
Returns and cancellations
- If customer cancels the order, send an order cancellation request to Eshopbox
- When Eshopbox completes the inspection of received returns, sends a notification to Amazon including the inspection results.